Congratulations on buying a new car (even if it is from second hand cars for sale)! Hung a nimbu-mirchi next to the tire? Well, in today’s era, this nimbu-mirchi has taken the form of car insurance. Be it a commercial or a personal vehicle, holding vehicle insurance has become mandatory in India. Most of the insurance companies in India have tie-ups with car manufacturers and they offer car owners instant quotes. In this blog post, Car Kharido Becho 24, the provider of the best second hand cars in Varanasi will tell you about the process of getting car insurance in Noida and making claims.
Understanding Car Insurance
Car insurance in Noida is an agreement between the insurance company and the car owner wherein, the car owner will pay premiums and the insurance company covers for loss or damage caused to the car. It comes in the following types:
- Third-party Liability Insurance Cover – Third-party liability insurance offers limited protection. This type of second-hand car loan in Noida protects you only against the costs incurred from the damage done by your vehicle to another vehicle, property or person.
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover – Comprehensive car insurance in Lucknow offers cover against damage to the vehicle, death of the driver or passengers and damage caused by the vehicle to a third party vehicle, property or person.
A car insurance in Lucknow covers your vehicle against the following:
- Bodily injury – It offers cover for any bodily injury incurred from an accident where the insured car was involved.
- Damage – It offers cover for the damage incurred to the car either due to an accident, theft or certain natural calamities.
- Third-party property damage – It pays up for the damage incurred by a third-party vehicle involved in an accident with the insured vehicle.
- Death – It also offers cover for the death of the driver/ passengers present in the insured vehicle at the time of the accident or calamity.
It is noteworthy that a normal or a second-hand car loan in Noida doesn’t cover you against any of the issues related to the vehicle due to the general aging of the consequential loss, mechanical breakdown of the car, damage incurred to the vehicle during a war or nuclear attack, and wear and tear of car parts such as tires. Moreover, the policy won’t offer any cover for the damages incurred from using the car outside the geographical location of the country. No cover will be offered if the person is driving without a license. No cover will be offered if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The policy does not offer cover if the car was damaged while being used for purposes other than what was mentioned in the policy.
How to Make a Claim?
God forbid if your vehicle is involved in a valid incident, then you can claim in the following manner:
- As soon as the accident occurs, the driver or the passenger should note down the number plate of the other car in case of an accident with another car.
- Contact your insurance company immediately.
- File a claim with the insurance company and note down the claim reference number
- Submit the documents required by the insurance company to make the claim.
- File an FIR at the nearest concerned police station.
And there you go!
Wish to know more? Visit us at https://carkharidobecho24.com/. We also offer a second-hand car loan in Lucknow. Reach out to enquire further.